May 14, 2010

Fun times throughout the year...


To those of you who actually care to read our blog...I know I have not posted anything in FOREVER! So here are some of the things we have been up to in the last little bit :)

Halloween:
We carved pumpkins and Madi dressed up as a unicorn....super fun!



Thanksgiving:
I ran in the turkey trot and cooked my very first Thanksgiving Dinner for some friends and family :)


Christmas:
Took pictures with santa!!!

January:
Played in CA and made Madison's first visit to Disneyland!



2 comments:

Katie and Christian said...

It is about time LUcas! :) So glad to see an update finally!! Keep em coming! Maddie is adorable!!

Ricki said...

Turkey dinners are so intimidating! Good job! You had a smile on your face, I'm pretty much crying at that point or screaming at Jeremy to go buy a good turkey somewhere.

Madi is a doll. And you look so pretty. I love the last picture in the Wonderland setting.

Will take sleep over food...