October 7, 2008

One month and counting...

I can't believe she is over a month old already! She has changed so much already and is really beginning to shine! We love her so much and are enjoying every day with her. She has gained 2lbs., 2oz. since we brought her home AND has grown 1 3/4 inches! Go Madi!



So Madison does the cutest little combination of a coo, smile, and giggle. I have completely failed at every attempt to capture it on video or in a picture. Unfortunately, I can't get either to download......so when i catch my favorite face of hers or get the other videos to post you will know :-)

5 comments:

Abby said...

She is so cute!!!I hope you guys are adjusting well!!

Unknown said...

she is SO beautiful - has it really been a month?!?!

daveanddebbie said...

Madison is positively adorable! She is always smiling and making such cute little faces. I know how difficult it can be to capture the perfect moment on camera. Can't wait to get together again!

The Fife's said...

Thanks for posting, I was hoping to see photos. What a cutie. I hope you are doing well and adjusting to life with a little one.

R A C H A E L said...

SO CUTE!! I can't stand it! Love the name too!!

Will take sleep over food...